Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Romance

It's come to my attention that some clarification must be done, as a classroom romance has become a daily hot topic to eavesdrop. The classroom Casanova is a little guy named, Ivan*. His biggest admirer is a precious girl, Karly*. She has openly proclaimed her love for Ivan multiple times, calling him her boyfriend. She'll shoot him loving glances, and sigh while talking about him.

Things to a negative turn, as they had a spat during center time. Exact words weren't available, however the apology was overheard--sort of.
Ivan: Karly, I'm sorry. Can I still come to your birthday? I still like you.
Karly: Of course! It's ok, Ivan! (while patting him on the arm, very dramatically)

It has also been noticed that Ivan has been flirting with other girls.... the little sister (by a year-ish) of one of my other students, whom he very slyly sauntered up to and either tried to see how tall he was compared to her, or to kiss her. Either way, it was weird looking-- suspicious, to say the least. This little sister's dad, says to me, "I think it's about time I put my foot down." Can't make this stuff up.

*names changed

No comments: