Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hidden Treasures

As I was rummaging through my purse this afternoon looking for my mom's key's, I found a folded post-it note with 2 funnies written on it. Happy Saturday!

Funny 1: Our bathroom is situated next to the sink/counter/cabinets/ mini-fridge in a nook to the back side of the classroom. One side of the refrigerator is adjacent to the bathroom door. While the kids wait for their turn to go to the bathroom, they have the option to play with the magnets. A magnet option is to mix and match the clothing and heads some cartoon bears. As one little girl, who is extremely dramatic, is always singing a song, or playing a make-believe game, was playing with the bear magnets. She turns to me and says, "These are naughty bear magnets. They are beary, beary naughty." And a small half smile creeps on her face. She totally knew she was making a joke. :)

Funny 2: This story involves ole Ivan. He runs up to me, panting and says, "I need a band-aid for my mouth because I blew out a stick and it's on fire now." Apparently, his stick was a torch, or candle, or firework, and he blew the fire out, therefore, his mouth was on fire. Of course, you may have a band-aid for that!

1 comment:

KristinStinnett said...

Were my keys in your purse??? Mysterious!!!