Monday, November 15, 2010

Brothers

Friday, our prayer warrior, Ivan, thanked God for his two new best friends. "And thank you God that Kevin and Kameron and me are best friends, now. In Jesus name, Amen". Precious! And, because his new best friends are twins, he told me this morning that he would also like a twin brother... bahaha Good luck, little friend!

Speaking of the twins, they have this sweet little habit of referring to each other as "your brother" when they talk about each other. So, if Kevin falls and Kameron comes to tell me, he would say, "Your 'brudah' fell.". Usually I ask, if my "brudah" did whatever they're telling me, and they go right along with it. It's like I've been made an honorary family member. :) Similarly, they tell each other, "Kevin, your daddy is here.". So, it extends to their parents, too. I chuckle every time they do that.

1 comment:

KristinStinnett said...

Just got caught up on the recent antics of your kiddos!! You tell their stories with such vivid lingo that I can almost hear their voices! Well, done, sweetie!! Can't wait for more snarkiness!!