Friday, November 12, 2010

Ivan

Ivan has been quite the funny man lately. He's always got something worth posting, so why not dedicate a whole post to this kid?

I have been given permission by Ivan's mom to post this story.
Monday, all the way down the hall to chapel, Ivan was singing "Ima Be" by the Black Eyed Peas. Hilarious. One of the kids walking behind him asked why he was singing that song, which I'm sure this kid had no clue what song it was to begin with. Ivan explains he's singing the song because it's like his mom's name. It kind of does, because Ivan's last name begins with a 'B', too. So, when I tell Ivan's mom, she tells me the background. Ivan has heard a version of "Ima Be" made up by a few college students who call Ivan's mom Momma B. Hence, the song sounding like his mom's name. If you ask him to sing "Ima Be" to you, he'll gladly oblige you.

It has also come to my attention that Ivan is the secret boyfriend of several of the little girls in my class. He has no idea. The mom's of the little girls are starting to come clean about this Ivan love-fest. I mean, he is a really fun kid. He's funny, nice to everyone, can break-dance, and has been caught singing Justin Bieber tunes... What more could a girl ask for?! :)

He also knows how to wink, which I discovered yesterday, when I caught him winking at me. And he wasn't trying to joke anyone... You might say he was flirting a little. Ivan, you rascal.

No comments: